Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh Hair Gods...

So... I'm getting hitched in one month. One month from today. Lots to do, but I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!! Marrying my best friend, my sweet Zuke, the man who knows exactly what kind of ice cream I need in a crisis.

Sigh.

Since I have sort of a particular vision for my wedding hair, I have allowed my hair to grow longer than it has been in over a decade. It's fine, I suppose. Someone at work recently told me I have "Princess Hair", which was all at once flattering and revolting.

So once the honeymoon is over, the hair is going. Princess no more, not this gal. Here is my vision for the newly married Sarah Ackermann (yes, I'm changing my name, it's my feminist right...):




Thoughts from anyone who reads this long-abandoned blog?

3 comments:

Filter said...

do it! you've got a great face for short hair, i bet a cut like this would be all sorts of non-princess adorable!

moxie said...

it's a must!

Anonymous said...

Yes! The haircut is great.