Sunday, August 3, 2008

Are you there Blog? It's me, Sarah...

Wow.


Funny how time flies... It's only been 4 1/2 months since we saw eachother, but it feels more like - 5 months at least. I had high aspirations for this blog, but some crazy thing called "life" came along and gobbled up my time. Yum yum!

So here is a brief recap of the events that distracted me:

*For my 31st birthday, Johann swept me away to Birch Bay



*I became completely obsessed with my new camera



*Johann and I hosted a room at the On The Boards Karaoke Party



*I spent quality time with new friends



*David celebrated his Dirtbay



*Johann and I enjoyed some sun



*Sasquatch with "Awesome" on the MAINSTAGE!



*We adopted Little Stevie Wonder Roberts Ackermann



*Moxie Shower



*Bride and Belles Weekend



*Team We Wedding



*Lavendar Festival w/ the Half Bros, Jen, Counsel, Dare, Emerald and Becky







And of course, there is the upcoming wedding of Cuke and Zuke.

I hope to see you more often, dear Blog.

1 comment:

JohnA said...

nice photos, cuke. Even the ones with me in them.